You can find resources that help researchers, students, and practitioners in their pursuit to create machine learning algorithms that efficiently interact with humans, e.g., by reducing the number of necessary interactions. Together, we advertise the field of Active Machine Learning.
In subsequent phases, we aim to:
- Develop a public database of people that are working in the field of Active Machine Learning
- Provide tutorials and lecture material in the area of Active Machine Learning
- Promote events with similar goals such as workshops, summer schools, and conferences
- Discuss papers with experts and conduct interviews from different perspectives
- Initiate a dedicated conference on Active Machine Learning
If you want to join us on this journey, please subscribe to our mailing list (sent out max once per month) and follow our youtube channel.
Adrian and Daniel
(Founders of activeml.net)